Our Divided World
"Attention Grabbing Bible Verse in Quotes"
NEED TITLE FOR THIS SECTION
“Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best” Unknown
“Knowledge is love and light and vision” Helen Keller
“Love is the only force capable of transforming and enemy into a friend” MLK
“There is no key to happiness. The door is always open” Mother Teresa
WHO SHOULD READ THESE BOOKS?
WHY SHOULD I READ THEM
1.Peace of Mind
2. Live Better
3. Keep Evil Out
6. Brings Calmness
7. Better Relationships
5. Fence Sitters
6. Spiritually Lost
7. Church Goers
John designed all the Divine posters in the PDFs’ and the website. He is an Evangelist and considers himself the Holy Spirit’s design assistant.
“Trying to change the world into a better place is hard, but trying to get one person to change is a little bit easier”.
Jean is a true believer and faithful teacher for John. She has helped him find his way back to the Lord.
She studies the Bible and reads a lot of books about the scriptures and is also an Evangelist.
7 Reasons These Books Can Help You
- Can make you think differently about many things in your life and how you deal with them.
- So you ways of working out problems that plague your relationships.
- Explain scriptural content and make it easier to understand.
- Can help you relate to the problems we all face today.
- Show you ways of dealing with anger, hate and stress.
- Helps you navigate away from things that are undermining your life.
- Gives you ways to learn how to listen and understand others better.
Choose One of
3 E-Books For Free!
1. Are You Ready will show you ways of using your scriptural knowledge to make your faith stronger and to help others.
2. Simple Guidance will show you ways that God makes the world a better place with your belief and knowledge..
3. Find Your Peace is for non-believers to help them make their live better, with less stress and peace.